ACS Introduces INFOMAN SERV – Business Relationship Management (BRM)
Good customer relationship management starts with pre-sales, continues with sales or installation, and lasts longer when post sales service and preventive management are handled well. Pre-sales and sales tracking are the core revenue generating operations that need to be monitored closely. After sales service plays an important role in customer satisfaction and customer retention. A satisfied and happy customer brings more referrals and eventually more revenues for the organization in the long term.
INFOMAN SERV – Business Relationship Management (BRM) is designed to automate integrated Sales, Product Installation & Service Management. It is suitable for B2B organisations selling products that need Installations , preventive maintenance service, Complaint handling and Annual Maintenance Contracts through out their lifetime.
Key Functional Areas Of INFOMAN SERV – Business Relationship Management (BRM) include –
1. Quick access to integrated Customer Database Management – Create, update and access a centralised customer database with complete history of Lead generation, product owned, product installation details, warranty / AMC details and even complaint Tickets that the customer may have raised.
2. Lead Monitoring & Sales – Record complete history of action taken from enquiry received till the sales is closed.
3. Define & Track Installation plans – define standard templates of SOPs with lists of activities for product installation at client site along with Responsible executive and date of completion.
4. Post Sale Incident Management – Ensure no customer complaint goes unresolved by recording customer incident mails as tickets and assigning to field team. Record follow-up from customer & field team making it easier to analyse the types of issues reported, resolutions provided and frequency of service.
5. Quarterly Preventive Management – Get alerts for customers due for QPM (Quarterly Preventive maintenance) in the near future. Record customer follow-up and details of customer visits for preventive maintenance.
6. Warranty and AMC Management – Track the contract information of AMC/ Warranty, get timely reminders for upcoming contract expiry. Single interface to update contract details of multiple machines.
7. Co-ordination of OEM & Service Engineers for Complaint Resolution – Auto generated mails to OEM requesting issues with a product and recording of subsequent followup by the service engineer till complaint is resolved.
Contact our product expert Ms Ashita Jain (91.9315814364) / Ms Rakshita Kumawat (91.7727831901) for a FREE DEMO or send mail at Ashita.Jain@acsinfotech.com